After gathering feedback from our customers, we have perfected our surf suit pattern and Arugam is the result! This is a very comfortable style, especially designed for the active beach gals. Perfect for a water sports-packed weekend or simply to protect you from the sun whilst going for a swim. This swimsuit features long sleeves and a front zip that can be pulled down to reveal a hint of skin.
- Made with Amni Eco Soul - CO2control®, the first biodegradable polyamide in the world, developed and manufactured in Brazil using reclaimed water
- Printed fabric is GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard) Digitale Eco. One kilo of recycled yarn is equivalent to 60 PET bottles. Note: we used to use Econyl which is a similar recycled fabric and an awesome brand. However, Econyl is sourced from Italy. Digitale Eco is made in Brazil therefore reducing transport and emissions.
- Both fabrics are OEKO-TEX certified (free of harmful chemicals)
- Sun, salt and chlorine resistant fabric
- UPF* 80+ ( provides both UVA & UVB protection)
- Exclusive print
- Made in Brazil
Our model Zana is wearing a size L. Zana is 176cm tall. Bust 99cm/ Waist 79cm/ Hips 107cm.
*UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) is a standard used to measure effectiveness of sun protective fabrics. A UPF of 50+ blocks out 98% of UV rays when worn.
- Size guide
- Bikini care
- Returns & exchanges
We understand how tricky it can be buying swimwear online. We developed a complete size chart to ensure that you feel confident choosing your perfect fit, but if you still require further sizing assistance please email us at email@example.com
Body measurements below are in cm.
XS S M L XL BUST 76-81 82-86 87-91 92-97 98-103 BELOW BUST 70-73 74-79 80-85 86-90 91-94 WAIST 60-65 66-71 72-77 78-82 83-87 LOW WAIST 76-79 80-85 86-92 93-96 97-99 HIPS 88-95 96-100 101-106 107-111 112-117 NZ SIZE 4-6 6-8 8-10 10-12 14-16 US SIZE 0-2 4-6 6-8 8-10 12-14 EU SIZE 32-34 36-38 38-40 40-42 44-46 UK/AU SIZE 4-6 8-10 10-12 12-14 16-18 CUP SIZE AA-A B-C C-D D-DD F
And remember..... :)
As part of our slow fashion guidelines, here at AURAI we use high quality fabrics to make garments as durable as possible and salt and chlorine resistant prints in order to prolong life span and postpone discard, but it’s very important that you take good care of your new bikini.
Check here our care instructions and follow all steps recommended. If you decide to remove the care label for wearing ease or because you bought a reversible style, you can use this page for reference when laundering.
- Starting at the beach, avoid sitting on rocks or rough surfaces without a towel. The damages caused by friction are irreversible
- When possible, rinse off right after going in salt water or chlorinated pools
- After the beach keep your bikini in your little AURAI towel bikini bag
- Please don’t put your swimwear in the washing machine! Even if cold, the friction with other fabrics can damage the surface of the lycra and the washing machine movements can misshape your bikini.
- The best option is hand wash your swimwear using a mild soap or a liquid wash for delicate garments. Never rub or soak garments. Rinse the garment thoroughly in cool or warm water
- Do not hang to dry in the sun, rather let them dry flat in the shade
- Store your swimwear in your AURAI towel bikini bag, which is great for travelling as well
And of course, always remember:
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS/ EXCHANGES POLICY?
We accept return/exchange of any unworn item within 7 business days of receipt of your order. Upon receiving your goods, we advise you try them on straight away. All garments returned must be in their original condition, unworn ( all items must be tried on wearing undergarment) and unwashed, without make-up or deodorant marks and with the original packaging and tags intact. We do not accept returns or size exchanges on items that show wear or use and without their original packaging and tags.
Due to our small team we only offer exchanges for different sizes and even styles as long as the total value is the same.
ARE RETURNS/EXCHANGES FREE?
The shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to us for an exchange or refund are not covered or reimbursed by us, but in the case of an exchange we cover the shipping to resend the new item(s) to our customers.
For refunds, once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, we'll credit your original method of payment within 15 business days of receipt of the returned item, minus original shipping charges. Please note your banking institution or credit card company may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once the return has been processed.
Packages that arrive COD (cash on delivery) may be denied. We cannot replace items that are lost during shipment, it is recommended that you purchase a tracking number for your package to prevent any loss.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all of the details you need. Please let us know your name, email, order number, and the item you wish to return or exchange.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within 7 days of receiving and we will organize a replacement for you. If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement you may be refunded. Items purchased at full price are eligible for full refund on the item amount sans shipping. Items purchased on sale are final cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless deemed faulty.